the Amazing Love which covers us.

the Amazing Love which covers us.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

For His Glory

hello fellow travelers, those who have great Joy in the Lord and those who are lost, hurting or seeking the Truth!

i want you (whoever you may be) to hear from the beginning that i'm not really sure where i am going with this blog, or even if i will continue!   :) i may be writing only to the air, in which that would be just fine for now.  sometimes i am bursting with the hope to share our lives with someone who may need to hear.

what i do know, is that i want to live for His Glory (God's Glory), with all my heart~mind~soul~and strength, and that my purpose is to encourage you in your walk with the Lord, in your marriage, the training up of your children, and every relationship however dear or fleeting. every turn of life. 

i want to share the Truth of His Word as it is walked out in our lives.  the trials, disciplines, and blessings.  most of all, i want to point you to The One who Saves, Heals, & Loves, who disciplines those He loves. 

i may aggravate your sense of knowledge at times through my typing and grammar.  i am sorry!  i tend not to capitalize out of preference to show honor to my Father.  there may be a day that i change this habit, but as for now, it is what it is, and if it changes...it will still be to honor my Father. 

ofcourse, i can honor Him by using proper capitalization and grammar methods :)  but this is a route that i have chosen for typing for many years now.  perhaps one of you, one day, will convince me otherwise!


A few Truths...

"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day." 
John 6:44 

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity.
Jeremiah 29:13-14a


our Father has said..."for the Son of man has come to Seek and to Save that which was lost." 
Luke 19:10

i once was lost, yet i have sought Him with all of my heart, and now am found,and i desire to share the Truth of who He is and what He has done with all who will hear...and continue to seek Him with all of my heart...and thank Him for His Grace and Mercy that has covered me and so many, and many more to come.

 we are to "1 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
Matthew 28:19-20



36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”
37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
Matthew 22:36-40 

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"
James 1:27

i am not perfect, but am being made perfect. 
i Love Him because He first Loved me, and i want to share that Love with you. 
He has Forgiven me that i may Truly Forgive you.

may you seek Him with all your heart, in everything, and be found by Him!
in Jesus'Mighty Name.
w/His love,
reina

1 comment:

  1. just briefly, i wanted to reiterate the fact that "noone can come to the Father unless the Spirit draws him"...so when i was speaking of myself...seeking Him with all my heart...i know that the desire was birthed from the Lord...and that he called me to seek Him, with everything in me...until i was found~the moment that He revealed Himself, and even unto this day...throughout trial and blessing he is calling me to seek Him.

    ReplyDelete